1st Line Helpdesk/Service Desk Advisor
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £16,010 per annum
Our client provides IT Help desk support to a range of blue chip/high profile companies and due to winning new contracts recently currently has 5 Service Desk opportunities for individuals available to commence asap on a temporary basis, with excellent prospects of securing permanent roles based on performance.
The Service Desk is the initial point of contact for clients reporting system faults and therefore works within set service levels for the highest level of customer service, ensuring and efficient and effective resolution of faults.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and and logging all fault information on to system
- Questioning to diagnose each incident to assess support required
- Apply first time fixes where possible before escalating
- Monitoring incidents raised and communicating with 2nd/3rd Line to ensure SLA's are adhered to
- Updating customer on status of incidents and acting closures as appropriate
- Logging calls with 3rd parties where required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good level of education ie min 3 GCSE's and studied an IT related qualification/or ie completed an IT apprenticeship/or a strong interest in IT
- Interested in developing a career in IT
- Customer Service experience an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap and applications are being reviewed within 48 business hours. If you have not received a reply within this time frame, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion due to the criteria as above.