England, West Midlands, Coventry - £12 per hour
Administrative Officer - Researcher Development
Coventry City Centre
8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday
£11.68 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Officer to support within the Doctoral College, at Coventry University. Over the next decade the Doctoral College will play a pivot role to play in advancing the quality of the University's research environment. This role will provide full administrative support for the Development and Training Team with a particular focus on postgraduate research students.
- To ensure smooth running of all administrative processes supporting researcher development activity including; bookings arrangements, scheduling, timetabling, and room booking for the delivery of the courses and programmes. The overall delivery of certified and non-certified courses and programmes.
- Providing overall support for events such as conferences, University team, courses reviews.
- Ensure high quality and excellent customer service is being provided at all times.
- Managing schemes associated with researcher development programmes, including disseminating calls, arranging schedules, organising panels, processing applications and collating scores.
- Monitoring generic mailboxes and responding promptly to queries, signposting on where appropriate.
- Co-ordinating data collection required for audits.
- Ability to plan and organise programmes of work that require the coordination of people and resources across departments.
- Ability to set and work to clear quality and customer service standards.
- Experience of managing positive internal and external relationships including internal staff at all levels, suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent administrative skills - experience is essential.