CNC Operator Tunring & Millings Days
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £24,496 per annum
Our client a very well established Engineering firm in Coventry seeks an experienced CNC Operator Turning & Milling.
Day Shift : CNC Operator Turning and Milling. Monday to Thursday 07.30am - 16.00, Friday 07.30 - 13.00
Job title: CNC Operator Reports to: Section Leader/Cell Manager
* To produce parts in compliance with company Safety, Quality, Productivity and Delivery
standards and targets. To assist management in the implementation and maintenance of process
and procedures to ensure adherence to company operating practices.
Description of duties:
* Operate CNC machines across multiple areas in the department
* Quality standard shall be met through effective use of in-process checking procedures
* Shall be able to use and read Quality instruments and equipment to check own work
* Take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job
* Demonstrates good understanding of engineering drawings and can produce to specification
* Shall complete daily start-up tasks and populate checklist
* 5S Procedures shall be adhered too
* Job / Route cards shall be populated correctly on a daily basis
* Consistently achieves daily production targets
* Shall select and change tooling inserts/ drills and maintain quality standards
* Make offset adjustments unsupervised
* Reports any problems/ non-conformance issues to Setter, Section Leader or Cell manager
* Shall actively participant in team improvement routines and aid development of standard work
* Shall work on own initiative and understand the manufacturing process.
* Fulfil training programmes deemed necessary to allow for efficient performance and assist your