England, West Midlands, Coventry - £16,500 - £165,000 per annum
Our client seeks a Document Clerk to join their highly successful company and their expanding Documentation department.
Own transport is required due to location, just on the outskirts of Coventry.
- To work as part of the Documentation team, providing Documentation and administrative support services to the Project and Management teams
- Issue and progress chasing of all documentation received from both internal and external sources.
- To maintain Documentation databases ensuring all information required is accurately recorded.
- Produce Test results from engineer test and survey data created at site.
- Provide ad-hoc support for Reception and general admin support where required.
- To develop and maintain general filing systems ensuring correct documentation is retained on record.
- Photo copying, assembly and filing as appropriate of documentation packs or folders.
- Assist as required with maintaining stationary stock and produce orders on a weekly basis.
IT Skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Advantage - Acrobat Reader & Writer