Employability and Placement Administrator
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £11 per hour
Working within the faculty, the main purpose of the role is to support the provision of an Employability and Placements service to external companies, students and staff.
The post holder will be part of the Employability Support Team and will have responsibility of co-ordinating the activities involved in preparing students to seek, secure and undertake work-based experiences during their programme of study.
- Support placement/internship recruitment process, including collating and sending applications to placements providers, liaising with placements providers on the applications sent to enable the monitoring and progress of student's applications and arranging on-campus interviews where necessary.
- Take responsibility for completing the relevant compliance databases, including Health and Safety, Tier 4 and student risk assessments.
- Act as a main point of contact for placements hosts, academic supervisors and University Tier 4 team to ensure compliance and monitoring in accordance with University and Home Office requirements.
- Maintain an accurate student database with details of all types of work-based learning and placement experiences.
- Provide administrative support to the wider team/department as required.
- Experience of working in a high volume, complex administrative support role.
- Experience of being in a customer focused role.
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and excellent communication skills.