Energy Contract Sales Manager
England, Warwickshire, Kenilworth - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their Energy Contracts Sales team.
They need someone with superb communication skills and a proven track record in
managing and developing a sales team to deliver sales targets.
You will be seeking to develop the contract sales offering to membership, delivering value for money and tangible benefits.
You'll be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales team including driving service
and sales performance, developing pricing strategies and supporting the Director of
Operations in negotiations with energy companies.
What you'll get to do:
· Manage the recruitment and performance of the sales team.
· Prepare and report against annual sales targets.
· Monitor and manage service standards against ISO and/or KPIs.
· Support and contribute to the on-going development of customer propositions/ pricing
· Support the Head of Sales to produce client proposals.
· Identify and implement sales/service enhancements.
· Maintain appropriate records and uphold quality assurance integrity.
What you'll need to succeed:
· Experience of managing a successful sales team including telesales and business to
· Ability to set and monitor sales and service performance targets
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively to a range of audiences
· Ability to resolve unexpected issues that impact on the business and/or the teams that
deliver client services.
· Experience of planning (budget projections) and managing sales revenue and
· Experience of identifying and collating business critical management information
including key statistics.
· Ability to demonstrate sound commercial acumen and awareness
What you will get:
Depending on your experience, you will receive a salary c£40K, plus a performance related bonus and benefits package. This is a full-time post, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
Our client offers a good working environment and opportunities for career development as our business continues to expand.