Internal Sales Engineer
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £30,000 - £31,000 per annum
A well established and a renowned Engineering company within their field, seeks a Internal Sales Engineer.
Overall purpose of role
* To be responsible as the first point of contact for the company, existing and
* To prepare general quotations for various hydraulic equipment and components.
* To create and maintain sales orders on CRM (Salesforce) System.
* To provide sales administration support for company as required
* The role will involve fielding incoming sales enquiries either by phone, or e- mail and either dealing them directly or liaising with various team members to ensure customers enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Prepare customer quotations supported by sales and applications teams as required.
* Using QAD MRP system to evaluate best delivery promises for new and existing
orders and keep customers updated as required. This will involve close liaison with
Production and purchasing teams.
* Updating Sales and technical teams regarding customer activity to ensure new sales
opportunities are not missed.
* Be pro-active and re- active to marketing activity either in the form of partner
company referrals, e- mails campaigns or web site forensic information to generate
new opportunities for the division.
Ensure that positive and constructive working relationships are built and maintained with all internal team members all levels such as applications teams, design, purchasing, manufacturing, machining and quality.
To ensure professional relationships are built with customers at all levels.