Key Account Advisor
England, Warwickshire, Rugby - £19,800 - £19,807 per annum
Our a well established and successful employer within Rugby seeks an Key Account Advisor. This role will focus on maintaining a high level of bespoke customer service - fulfilling expectations of all customers with focus on major retailers and key manufacturers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This role will ensure all deliveries and requirements are fulfilled on time and in full using strong communication skills, ensuring cross function dialogue in order to provide key service improvements. As Key Accounts Advisor, you will be responsible for driving and delivering improvements to the customer journey and maximising stock optimisation, whilst ensuring a collective focus for customer orientation and implementing preventative or corrective action.
* Minimum level 2 literacy and numeracy
* Minimum level 2 Microsoft applications
* Level 2 customer service
* Foundation SAP level would be desirable
* Foundation product knowledge would be desirable
* Experience in account management, providing service for key customers
* Demonstrable experience of providing a proactive, solutions-based approach