Mandarin Senior Administrative Assistant
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £22,223 - £28,106 per annum
We are currently looking for an outgoing, sharp and bubbly individual to support our international students right from application stages through to graduation. The role focuses on sustaining and developing appropriate support to the department.
- Managing and supporting all aspects of student progression from initial application through to graduation.
- Responsible for providing necessary administrative support to academic colleagues delivering the pre-sessional English course and providing necessary on-going support.
- Supporting the marketing team in production of high quality promotional briefing material.
- Supporting six student ambassadors who will be looking after arrangements for airport pick ups/accommodation etc.
- Managing relevant data bases and student records also providing management information required to different stakeholders.
- Supporting orientation sessions for new arrivals, promoting postgraduate courses, liaising with stakeholders to organise appropriate festivals and other cultural occasions.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Mandarin is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience is administration/clerical procedures.
- Ability to work independently and to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of discretion and observe strict confidentiality at all times.