England, West Midlands, Coventry - £25,500 per annum
Coventry City Centre
6 Month Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to join one of Coventry's leading organisations on a six month temporary contract. Working closely with key Senior Directors within the business you will provide high quality, comprehensive administration and secretarial support on day to day basis.
As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Managing and prioritising incoming correspondence and communications.
* Providing proactive diary management and action-list support.
* Draft, produce and support the production of wide range of communications, documents, papers, presentations and media in a range of forms for a range of audiences, ensuring high standards of writing, presentation and delivery.
* Supporting meetings, presentations and events.
* Organising and booking travel and accommodation.
Experience and Education:
* You will have proven experience working as a Personal Assistant supporting key stakeholders within a large organisation.
* Experience of organising multiple Director's diaries including travel arrangements
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Good standard of education and qualifies to A-Level and possesses GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above.
* The ability to work both independently and part of a wider business support team.