England, West Midlands, Coventry - £16,000 per annum
Are you a current University student looking for a placement opportunity? We have 3 posts available for up to one year depending on the candidate's experience and the needs of the project.
Curriculum 2025 is an exciting, new project that sits within the broader Teaching Excellence Initiative at Coventry University. It has been initiated to ensure that all courses within the Coventry University Group can meet the changing needs and expectations of future students.
- To work with Curriculum 2025 team to support course teams.
- To provide student prospective on teaching and learning methods.
- To support the activities that develop, research and implement.
- Under supervision, investigate and implement new approaches in regard to curriculum design.
- To integrate into the team and offer suggestions of new approaches to development and or workflows.
- Working towards an honours degree.
- Passion for higher education, learning, development and an understanding of student diversity and equity.
- Some experience of the wider student voice, possibly gained through a student representative system or student ambassador role a University.
- Ability to work across a wide range of projects and to communicate with individuals at all levels.
Students are at a core of everything we do at Coventry University. As such, we would welcome applications from students with a knowledge of, and interest in, one or more of the following; copywriting, learning design, curriculum design, higher education teaching and learning, learner analytics, inclusive teaching, mental health and wellbeing, online learning, game-based learning, problem solving and change management.
Please submit your CV demonstrating relevant experience to this vacancy.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 7TH JANUARY 2019