England, West Midlands, Coventry - £19,394 - £25,859 per annum
We're excited to offer a new opportunity within thefutureworks who have been established as a Recruitment Agency in Coventry for 13 years, and are part of CUE Ltd, Coventry University Group.
Our growth plans have led us to double our team in the last 2 years and now experiencing further huge growth with new business streams being added. We're now introducing a position for a 3rd person in our Administration Support Team, and seeking someone who wants to join a professional and vibrant recruitment team, operating at the forefront of Coventry University's growth.
Purpose of the Role:
The new role is to provide dedicated administrative support to thefutureworks Internal Coventry University Recruitment Team, who to provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the Group.
-To provide an in-depth administrative support working alongside recruitment consultants in a fast paced environment;
- Updating CRM system with details for clients and candidates and ensure information is correct and up to date;
-Ensuring all records are maintained to established standards, through a range of complex arrangements whilst ensuring compliance with employment and agency regulations i.e. Proof of Right to Work, Visa restrictions, Contract Terms, AWR;
-Updating vacancy and booking information to ensure contracts updated;
- Managing vacancies advertised on company website;
-Manage data at all times in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR;
- Liaise with candidates under direction of the recruitment team by email/telephone to arrange interviews and issue related confirmations;
- As part of Administration Team support with maintaining files and archiving records accurately, and in an auditable format;
- Support with extensive administration for internal Payroll Officer, ensuring the internal hi-volume weekly payroll and invoicing runs in a smooth and timely manner, particularly during peak periods;
-Produce regular business reports using Excel spreadsheets and presentations as required;
-Support with cover as required for other administration staff including reception.
- Educated to A level standard or similar essential, REC/CPP/CIPD related qualification desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of supporting a fast paced office environment in an administrative capacity; recruitment agency or HR background strongly advantageous
- Payroll or finance related experience advantageous
- Able to work in a highly organised manner with the ability to prioritise workload, with frequent priority changes driven by the business
- Excellent MS Office skills to minimum Intermediate level Word, Excel
If you are seeking to work with a professional and very supportive team, with the credentials above, and be part of a growing organisation central to Coventry University Group, this may be the career step you are seeking. All applications will be in strict confidence and the close date for applications is June 22nd 2018.