Sales and Administration Officer
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £14,500 - £21,500 per annum
The position of Outbound Sales and Administration Officer is a full-time position, based in Coventry. The role will be 33.5 hours per week. The role is split approximately 50/50 between outbound telesales and administration and
salary is dependent upon experience. The responsibilities of the role are:
* Answering inbound calls and booking training courses at TAL's training centre and at customer sites.
* General operational admin such as comparison of potential suppliers, producing staff bulletins, investigating
viability of potential growth projects.
* Working closely with the Admin Manager to ensure consistency of process and to encourage a lean and
efficient administration effort.
* Following up leads generated by outsourced cold callers/lead generators.
* Calling existing customers to propose new products and services.
* General check-ins and relationship management with existing customers.
* Establishing and maintaining a mailing list of interested customers in line with the GDPR.
* Managing company social media accounts.
* 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.
* Christmas shutdown.
* Free on-site parking.