England, West Midlands, Coventry - £19,859 - £23,569 per annum
Coventry City Centre
Salary - £19,859 per annum
We are currently looking for a Treasury Assistant to support the development of the treasury function and support the Treasury Manager and Assistant Treasury Manager to effectively manager the treasury activities within the business. This is an entry level role who can provide a great insight and experience into accountancy for the right individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make investments and redemptions for the business in accordance with and/or in coordination with the Treasury Manager or Assistant Treasury Manager and account for these on the ledger.
- Carry out foreign exchange transaction for the business and its subsidiary as required.
- Maintain treasury records for all investment transactions.
- Keep the investments spreadsheet up-to-date, manage investment documentation and maintain investment codes on the ledger.
- Accurately post all income and expenditure received within the business and subsidiary company's bank accounts on a timely basis and in accordance with the month and year-end timetables.
- Monitor and manage non-reconciled items and cascade out to the business within the agreed SLA.
- Investigate and analyse income and expenditure received through banking, e-payment and investment systems.
- Assist with any required administration and always provide excellent customer service through the provision of accurate and confidential financial information.
- Qualified to AAT level 3 or equivalent.
- Extensive work experience in a treasury, accounting or finance role.
- Experience of working with high volume bank accounts and large databases.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise work.
- Good numeracy and systems skills.
- Communication in a clear and professional manner.